A Phased Process
The CCP process consists of five phases:
- Developing an Entrance or Start up Strategy - This includes matters such as prayer initiatives, research, targeting territories and people groups, launch platforms, mapping, planning, and preliminary training.
- Developing a Gospel Strategy - This involves prayer walks, finding people of peace, evangelism, and the initial discipleship and mobilizing of members.
- Developing a Discipleship Strategy - This incorporates the discipleship of new believers and gathering them into worship groups, baptism, multiplying of believers, and identifying leaders.
- Developing a Training Strategy - This embodies the training of pastors and deacons, and launch of second generation churches.
- Multiplication Strategy - This ensures that multiplication principles infuse each strategy and tactic with concrete multiplication practices and targets.